The school was started in 1982 as a nursery under the influence of Dr and Mrs. Moris after seeing that there was a great need of the hospital staffs educating their children. Otherwise the distance between the nearby schools was quite unfavorable for the little ones to bear.
It is from this basis that we see Kagando Primay School which is now under government. However, it has not completely been surrendered to the government in terms of giving support. Parents play a great role in seeing to it that the academic standard is a bit alleviated higher than the surrounding schools of U.P.E
CURRENT ENROLMENT FOR BOTH NURSERY AND PRIMARY SECTION
CURRENT STAFFING FOR BOTH NURSERY AND PRIMARY SECTION
- Academic uplift
- Fencing the school land
- Linking with friend schools within and outside Africa
- Buying a printer for printing examinations
- Building a descent boys’ hostel
- Improving on transport and communication in and outside school
- Building an administration block.